Sustainability, The Future of Technology and The Core of Konica Minolta.
2023 Global 100 Selecting Process.
Konica Minolta has excelled in the sustainability department leading this to be its fifth year in a row but sixth time achieving the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World. The 2023 Global 100 selected Konica Minolta based on a diligent evaluation between 6,000 public companies. All which bring in more than US $1 billion in revenues around the world. The assessment is based on an evaluation of environmental, social and governance indicators as well as the ability to promote diversity and innovation and the percentage of sales of eco-friendly products.
Environmental Requirements Global Production.
Konica Minolta priorities sustainability and has continued to prove it through the products they produce. They offer products that are energy-efficient to reduce the CO2 emissions. Not only do they protect the outflow of CO2, they also take into consideration the effect their products will have on the environment throughout its lifecycle; Such as: manufacturing and transport to use and discarding. All Konica Minolta products must meet a certain requirement to be sold and are only to be released if they meet all standards. These incorporate various countries, including the International ENERGY STAR Program, Blue Angel Mark of Germany, and Eco Mark of Japan, while complying with the latest environmental laws, properly managing chemical substances, and improving the environmental performance of its products without fail. Konica Minolta also certifies products that follow the criteria for resolving environmental and social issues under its own Sustainable Solutions Certification System in an effort to further reduce environmental impact. Sustainability will continue to be the core value of Konica Minolta company and products as a whole.
Reference: Evaluation by External Parties.
Konica Minolta is currently included in global ESG indexes and is ranked high in the ESG ratings:
- FTSE4Good Index Series (UK), Included in the index consecutively since 2003.
- FTSE Blossom Japan Index (UK), Included in the index consecutively since established in 2017.
- FTSE Blossom Japan Sector Relative Index (UK), Included in the index since established in 2002.
- MSCI Japan ESG Selected Leaders Index (USA), Included in the index consecutively since its establishment in 2017.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index (USA), Asia Pacific Index (DJSI Asia Pacific): Included in the index consecutively since 2009.
- S&P/JPX Carbon Efficient Index (USA, Japan), Included in the index consecutively since its establishment in 2018.
- S&P Global (USA), Included in SAM Sustainability Award consecutively since 2013
(Four times as Gold and five times as Silver).
- Corporate Knights (Canada), Ranked among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World (2011, 2019-2023).
- ISS ESG (USA), Maintained the highest Prime Status since 2011.
- CDP (UK), Included on the Climate A List (2013-2014, 2016-2017, 2020-2022).
Copitex is Boston’s leading provider of Konica Minolta Copiers. Contact us to buy, lease or rent a Konica Minolta Copier.